Welcome to ZoomTechCom
ZoomTechCom is short for "Zoom Broadband Technology Communication."
We are using our Twitter page to ensure we have an "always on" line of communication with our customers.
It is possible you may lose your Internet connection. The cause of a lost Internet connection can occur at any point within the global Internet system - from the content originator, to your home device and anywhere in between.
If the issue causing your loss of connection is somewhere within the Zoom Broadband network, please know that we’ll be working hard to correct it and bring your service up as soon as possible. We take these matters very seriously.
However, if you experience a failed connection, we encourage you to use your smart phone to check for known outages on our Twitter page (ZoomTechCom). Feel free to ask technical or service questions and follow conversations from other Zoom Broadband customers. We’ll keep you up-to-date and informed.
Did you know that about 30% of the time that our customers experience downtime on the Internet, it’s caused by a device or connection in their own home?
- Be Proactive! - Review our Zoom Broadband Customer Tutorial Page. This information will help you diagnose and correct issues that arise on your side of the network.
How to Use "ZoomTechCom" On Twitter
- Download the Twitter app through iTunes or Google Play on your smartphone.
- Set-up your Twitter account (if you don’t have one already) by using the registration
- Open the Twitter app on your smart phone and go to the home page. Use the search feature. Type in: ZoomTechCom
- Click the “follow” button on Zoom Broadband’s Twitter page.
- Set alerts so you always get real-time messages from Zoom Broadband tech support
That’s it! Now you’re ready to communicate directly with our Technician Team.