If I want to purchase the new AT&T Plan, what happens next?
- Fill out the form (orders are not taken over the phone so we can best manage the process).
- We will send you a confirmation email once your order has been processed.
- We will send out a new replacement SIM card to your address.
- Switch out the SIM card and you’re ready to go.
Why is the monthly price for the AT&T service higher than what you offered with T-Mobile?
- The only way to get an data plan with an acceptable amount of monthly data usage, was to pay a higher rate. No other national carriers will offer high capacity data service.
Why is does the new AT&T have a data limit of 400 GB per month?
- The service is designed for normal internet usage. This is not a good solution for gaming and/or large file downloads. 80% of our current customers use less than 400 GB per month.
Can I use the same modem (Netgear 1120) that we used with the T-Mobile service?
- Yes, the new SIM card replacement will work in the same modem you were using for the T-Mobile service.
Can I use the same wireless router that I used with my modem?
- Yes, you can use your same wireless router. Passwords should not change.
Will I have a good user experience using 8 Mbps download speeds?
- There are thousands of rural homes that receive around 8 Mbps download speeds. They surf the Internet and watch streaming TV with no issues. It’s best to set your TV resolution on Standard Definition. Download speeds are up to 8 Mbps.
Can I still use this service with my Smart TV’s to stream my favorite shows?
- Yes. Although steaming services can be deprioritized if a tower is congested. Again, it’s best to set your TV resolution on Standard Definition.
Will the new service use the same LTE tower that we used before with T-Mobile?
- It’s possible that AT&T will use the same tower as T-Mobile. Once you switch your SIM card, you may want to move your device somewhere else in the house to get the best signal to the tower.
How will the new billing work?
- If applicable, You’ll get a (one-time) pro-rated invoice for the difference in price for the balance of your billing period. On the start date of your regular billing cycle , you will get a normal bill with the new monthly service price, plus tax.
Will I use a different SIM card in my device?
- Yes, once we confirm your order, we will send a new replacement SIM card to place in your modem.
What if I’m unhappy with my new service?
- If you are unhappy with your service you can cancel. Your service is on a month-to-month basis. We do not have contracts.